Mathematics, Stony Brook University
Home to many highly ranked graduate research programs, Stony Brook University is located 60 miles from New York City on Long Island's scenic North Shore. The Long Island Railroad connects the Stony Brook Station on campus to midtown Manhattan.
Our 1,100-acre campus is home to 24,000 undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students and more than 13,500 faculty and staff, including those employed at Stony Brook University Medical Center, Suffolk County's only academic medical center. The University is a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities and co-manager of nearby Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), a multidisciplinary research laboratory supporting world class scientific programs.. The newly created
Simons Center for Geometry and Physics, located next to the math building, runs intensive programs on the interface between Mathematics and Theoretical Physics. Many opportunities exist for collaborative research and, in some cases, joint
appointments can be arranged.
- [ASSISTANTPROF2017] Assistant Professor (deadline 2016/10/31*)
- [ASSOCPROF2017] Associate Professor (deadline 2016/10/31*)
- [IMS2017] Milnor Lecturer Faculty Positions (deadline 2016/10/31*)
- [PD2017] Simons Instructor Faculty Positions (deadline 2016/12/31*)
- [VISPROF2017] Visiting Associate/Full Professor (deadline 2016/10/31*)
(5 positions listed)
© 2017 MathJobs.Org, American Mathematical Society. All Rights Reserved.