King’s College London (University of London)

Position ID: 1283-AEPLECTURERSTATISTICS [#21481, 057586]
Position Title: AEP Lecturer in Statistics (Education)
Position Type: Tenured/Tenure-track faculty
Position Location: London, London WC2R 2LS, United Kingdom [map] sort by distance
Subject Area: Statistics
Application Deadline: 2022/12/19 11:59PMhelp popup (posted 2022/11/09, listed until 2022/12/19)
Position Description:    

*** the listing date or deadline for this position has passed. ***

Applications are invited for an Academic Education Pathway (AEP) Lecturer in Statistics in the Department of Mathematics at King’s College London. This is part of a continued strategic expansion of Mathematics at King’s, with 13 new posts being advertised across the mathematical sciences. The Academic Education Pathway (AEP) is focused on the delivery of education, including promoting best practice. Indicatively, 80% of a staff member’s activities will be accounted for by a combination of educational leadership and innovation, teaching, supervision, student support, and administration, and the remaining 20% will be dedicated to scholarship. Candidates are expected to have a PhD in Statistics and some teaching experience in some area of Mathematics or Statistics. They should have the potential to contribute to improvements in the student experience across the department. The post is available from March 2023, or as soon as possible thereafter, and is located at the Strand Campus of King’s College London.

Further particulars of the post can be located at the link below, and further information about the department and the research group can be found at: http://www.kcl.ac.uk/nms/depts/mathematics The post will be offered on an indefinite contract. This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent.


We are not accepting applications for this job through Mathjobs.Org right now. Please apply at https://jobs.kcl.ac.uk/gb/en/job/057586/AEP-Lecturer-in-Statistics-Education .
Postal Mail:
King's College London
Strand
London
WC2R 2LS
United Kingdom