Employer Request Form
This form is for employers to request a new mathjobs.org account so your
post job openings and conduct applicant reviews online using this
database. Each department needs only one such account; individual logins for
faculty members can be set up easily once this account has been set up.
You don't need such an account just to be able to upload reference letters or apply for jobs.
overview for employers
for more info.
The following account types (with annual fees) are available for employers to choose from:
- Regular Account available in North America only (for up to seven ads, full functioning, 12 months from date of sign-up), $595
- Regular Account available in North America only (for one ad only, full functioning, 12 months from date of sign-up), $405
- Advertising-only (for up to seven ads, no online applications, 12 months from date of sign-up), $485
- Advertising-only (for one ad only, no online applications, 12 months from date of sign-up), $295
- [NEW] Upgrade from existing single-ad account to seven ad account, $290
All account fees are paid in advance;
account will not be activated until credit card info is verified.
In the form below, Job Contact Email/Job Contact Name/Postal Mail Address
applicants to contact your department with. Admin Contact Name/Admin Email/Password
are those of the person who is going to manage the site for your department.
All fields in the form are required.
Please let us know if your country is not listed here.
You can only use a password which contains at least 6 characters from two or more different character groups such as lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and other special characters. Please
We will verify your information before we can open an account
and it might take some time. Once the account is ready, we'll notify you by
email with the email address you have provided below.
Existing employers: instead of filling this out again, please login
first and then click on the "Renewal" link under the "Admin" menu to renew your department account.
© 2014 MathJobs.Org, American Mathematical Society. All Rights Reserved.