To submit reference letters, please follow these steps:
- Login using the email address and password you have received in the reference letter request email from us; you can't login if
you have never received such an email.
have forgotten the password, please click on the link below to proceed.
- Click on the applicant's name on the "applicant list" to upload your letter for that applicant; or click on the "applications" link there to see
which employers need your letters. Click on on the upload form to select employers if you are uploading a tailored letter, or click on
to upload a letter for some selected position types such as postdocs.
Don't select any to upload a generic letter. You only need to upload a generic letter once.
- Alternatively, you can avoid the login process entirely by opening the URL https://***/cid/***** in the email you received and finish the submission at once.
- Since the system is a real-time application system and the employers always access your latest
reference letters directly online, you must keep all the reference letters in your account and be careful not to
replace existing letters when you upload new ones.
- Have questions or need help? check out the Dashboard , User Guide, FAQs.
All reference letters are confidential.
- Sometimes email messages from us
could end up in your spam folder; please check there if you
expect a message from us. If possible, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your addressbook or whitelist to avoid the problem.
- Click here to login if you are using a public unsecure machine, or here for bad proxy.
© 2016 MathJobs.Org, American Mathematical Society. All Rights Reserved.